Used 2015 Subaru WRX Limited Sedan Review
Most helpful consumer reviews
Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
Traded in my 2008 wrx, manual for the 2015 CVT. Wanted an automatic, was delighted to hear the new WRX was in auto, even if a CVT. Love it. Boring in regular mode, fantastic in sport #. Use it mostly in the middle performance mode for everyday driving. Lots of road noise, very still suspension. Razor sharp steering I've never come across before. Paddle shifters good, only use it to do a race start. Crappy navi, good stereo with Harman option. Very good cornering, brakes a bit stiff to push but work well.
Edmunds Summary Review of the 2015 Subaru WRX Limited Sedan
Pros & Cons
- Very quick acceleration
- impressively sharp handling, especially with the STI
- secure grip provided by standard all-wheel drive.
- Above average amounts of wind and road noise
- weak-sounding base stereo
- tricky-to-use optional touchscreen
- STI's jarring ride quality.
Full Edmunds Review: 2015 Subaru WRX Sedan
Edmunds Insurance Estimator
The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2015 Subaru WRX in Virginia is:$75.17 per month*