The 2016 Nissan Frontier offers a brawny V6 engine, surprisingly good ride quality and, in Pro-4X trim, solid off-road capability. However, it trails behind the recently redesigned GM and Toyota trucks in most respects.
- Fun-to-drive nature whether you're off-road or just commuting
- Strong V6
- Easy-to-use interior controls
- Stout bed lining and tie-down points.
- Doesn't handle that well on paved roads
- Subpar fuel economy
- Uncomfortable rear seats with tight legroom in crew cabs
- Subpar interior materials.