The Mitsubishi Mirage returns after a yearlong hiatus with a host of new upgrades. They're welcome improvements, and you'll still like this hatchback's high fuel economy and affordable price, but read on to find out if this subcompact hatchback finally makes the grade.
- Impressive fuel economy with CVT
- One of the least expensive cars available
- Generous warranty.
- Acceleration is very sluggish, even by subcompact standards
- Rough, chattering engine note
- Lots of road noise at highway speeds
- Low-quality interior materials.