The 2017 Ford Taurus has some appealing qualities. You'll like its big trunk, for instance, and its safety scores are top-notch. But some rival large sedans offer newer and fresher designs that you might find more appealing overall.
- Excellent results in crash tests
- Rides comfortably and quietly on the highway
- Giant trunk is one of the roomiest in the large sedan class
- Available all-wheel drive for enhanced wet-weather traction.
- Interior doesn't seem as airy or spacious as it should
- Feels slow and ponderous when driving around turns
- Performance SHO model lacks the punch of big engine rivals.