2017 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

Very nice car
By Mike

2017 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I always buy ford cars. The Taurus is the best ford car.

2017 Ford Taurus
By Joseph O'Neill

2017 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Some dealers are not going to be cooperative in providing quotes over the phone or in sending an email with a quote. Some will say something like, "Oh, we can look at prices after you come into the showroom and take a test drive". I wanted to know prices and features, BEFORE I go to showroom.

Hidden Gem
By Steve Marlowe

2017 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Size, comfort, quietness, power. After driving competition this car was noticeably the best all round. It’s also nice to have two tons of steel protecting you as you cruise down the freeway and mountain roads!

Ford
By Gary

2017 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Nice riding sedan.

Awesome car drives like a charm
By Jana

2017 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I took a rental 2017 Fors Taurus from Avis for a vacation from NJ to NC and Tennessee. We covered 1761 miles in total from start to finish. We wanted a tough car for the journey offering great comfort, power, fuel efficiency / economy and this car met all our expectations through out our journey. I loved driving this car, it was very smooth, peppy and we never got tired. I was also surprised by the fuel efficiency it offered. It gave me 40.4 mi to a gallon which is exceptional. The best I had seen was 34.6 in a Camry. I couldn't imagine a car if this size could offer and with all the reviews I read and the promise what the company made which is 30 mi to a gallon, this went far beyond. I double checked all the receipts which I normally keep track during every vacation whether or not I missed something, but I was spot on.i was also amazed with the features this car offered! Thank you Ford Taurus for making our vacation a memorable one!!