The 2016 Dodge Charger is bold, muscular and loaded with heritage. If you're shopping for family sedan transportation that's also plenty of fun, the Charger may be just the right car for you. Check out our review to find out why.
- Burly V8 engines deliver big-time power and authentic muscle car attitude
- Controlled and secure handling when going around turns
- Many available options provide plenty of opportunity for personalization
- Available all-wheel-drive traction for wet weather
- Touchscreen tech interfaces are easy to use.
- Lower fuel efficiency of V8-heavy lineup
- Hard to see out the back because of the small rear window and thick roof pillars
- Rear seat has less room for adults than other large sedan competitors.