Used 2016 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews - 43 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Sedan for the tall
By Joe

2016 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Lots of room, fun to drive, easy touchscreen functionality, and most of all looks great.

Pleasantly surprised
By Lynn

2016 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This was a program car I bought in May of 2017. It only had about 15K miles, and still had 29 months warranty remaining. At first I was at first a little skeptical about the 31 mpg hwy claim. Not any more! On long trips, I have seen 35 mpg several times, and even saw the tip computer hit 36 mpg for a short period. At least a couple of times with that 35 mpg, I calculated my mileage on fill-up, rather than just trusting the computer, so the computer is reasonably accurate. Though it doesn't have the power of a Hemi, the V-6 is quite adequate for me. I was surprised how well that engine could move a 4000 lb car. My only complaint, is that the car is larger than I prefer, and that's not the car's fault.

Not Your Grandma's Sedan
By Fish Fryer

2016 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Never been a Sedan guy. Always figured if you want a sedan why not just buy an SUV? The Charger has definitely changed my mind. You could put two bodies in the trunk. I am a bigger guy and I can literally sit in the back seat and outstretch my legs. It really has pep and outstanding mpg. Would definitely recommend for a family of four or less. If you have more get an SUV.

The Incredible Charger
By Alan

2016 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I have had my 2016 Charger SXT AWD Rallye for two years. I have driven under 10,000 miles in that time, and have had absolutely no problems. I have owned many cars, and overall this is one of the best in its class. MPG in the city isn't great, but on the highway I average between 28-32 MPG. The ride is solid, but not jarring, power of the Rallye six cylinder is simply put...quick! The Charger is rattle-free, and solid. The sound system is the upscale Beats, and the NAV system is tops. The controls are easy to understand, and very user friendly. Finally, at least in my case, my 5-star dealership has been the best. After-market interest has been perfect. The service department and reps are the best I have encountered over the years. I have rarely kept a car over 2 years (I get bored), but in this case, I plan to keep it. I also encourage buyers to consider the extra MOPAR extended warranty and road hazard protection. By the way, the Rallye feature also boosts the horsepower an extra 20.

Perfect car
By Viperron

2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl S/C 8A)

I have owned tons of cars and I would rate this the best kept secret in the world. Where can you buy a 200 mph car that turns heads and is comfortable for this kind of money