Who says you can't have it your way? It's a question asked by the 2017 Mini Hardtop, a sporty compact that allows for a seemingly endless degree of customization. It's also stylish and a blast to drive. There are few rivals that let you have this much fun for this price.
- All available engines blend quickness and fuel efficiency
- Nimble handling helps keep the Mini glued to the road
- Lots of available add-ons mean a high degree of personalization
- Interior looks classy and upscale.
- Ride can be stiff and jittery, especially with larger tires
- Manual transmission has a vague clutch and shifter
- More expensive than most rivals.