Is the MINI Clubman a good car?
What's new in the 2022 MINI Clubman?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 MINI Clubman:
- Lane departure warning is now standard
- Larger 8.8-inch touchscreen has been made standard
- John Cooper Works' top speed increased to 155 mph
- Part of the second Clubman generation introduced for 2015
Is the MINI Clubman reliable?
Is the 2022 MINI Clubman a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 MINI Clubman?
The least-expensive 2022 MINI Clubman is the 2022 MINI Clubman Cooper S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $29,900.
Other versions include:
- Cooper S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M) which starts at $29,900
- Cooper S ALL4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $32,900
- John Cooper Works ALL4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $39,500