When it comes to three-row SUVs that offer modern amenities, plenty of room for large families and surprising efficiency, the 2016 Honda Pilot is at the top of the list. It hits all the high notes for versatility, comfort and efficiency, not to mention Honda's reputation for reliability. Read on to see what else it has in store.
- The Pilot's interior is versatile, with roomy rear seats
- No shortage of clever storage solutions
- Ride is smooth and compliant in most conditions
- Better fuel economy than rivals
- All-wheel-drive system handles poor weather with ease
- High-tech safety features are available on most trims.
- Touchscreen interface isn't intuitive
- Collision warning system is overly sensitive
- Adaptive cruise control has clumsy reactions
- Nine-speed automatic transmission lacks refinement
- Third-row access is narrow.