Used 2016 Buick Regal GS Sedan Review
Most helpful consumer reviews
GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Bought 2016 Regal new..was pleased with the car and enjoyed the turbo engine. I drive slot for work. My car rolled 84000 this month. It has been at dealer 3 times. 2 bad coils. Then it overheated and blew rear head gasket. Luckily had purchased extended warranty. Then 20 days after head gasket replaced-car overheated again. Dealer seems surprised I am beyond upset. No word on why yet. … All maintenance done at dealer!
Edmunds Summary Review of the 2016 Buick Regal GS Sedan
Pros & Cons
- Long list of standard features
- optional turbocharged engine delivers strong acceleration
- luxury car features for less money than luxury sedans
- available all-wheel drive is not offered on many of its competitors.
- Very slow acceleration from base engine
- mediocre fuel economy with either engine
- interior lacks the look and quality of a true luxury sedan
- backseat less accommodating than most sedans in this class
- narrow trunk opening can make loading luggage difficult.
Full Edmunds Review: 2016 Buick Regal Sedan
Edmunds Insurance Estimator
The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2016 Buick Regal in Virginia is:not available