You've always known the Buick nameplate. You know it stands for a higher degree of comfort and elegance, yet it's not so fancy, premium or pricey to vault itself into full-on luxury territory. The 2016 Buick Regal is true to its brand's history, nestled nicely into a gap between midsize family sedans and entry-level luxury sedans. If you're looking for an alternative to either of those, read more to check out all the Regal has to offer.
- Long list of standard features
- Optional turbocharged engine delivers strong acceleration
- Luxury car features for less money than luxury sedans
- Available all-wheel drive is not offered on many of its competitors.
- Very slow acceleration from base engine
- Mediocre fuel economy with either engine
- Interior lacks the look and quality of a true luxury sedan
- Backseat less accommodating than most sedans in this class
- Narrow trunk opening can make loading luggage difficult.