Used 2016 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

High mile issues
By Julie Livingston

2016 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought 2016 Regal new..was pleased with the car and enjoyed the turbo engine. I drive slot for work. My car rolled 84000 this month. It has been at dealer 3 times. 2 bad coils. Then it overheated and blew rear head gasket. Luckily had purchased extended warranty. Then 20 days after head gasket replaced-car overheated again. Dealer seems surprised I am beyond upset. No word on why yet. All maintenance done at dealer!

Everything is Excellent Except Front Seat Comfort
By Ira Rosenberg

2016 Buick Regal Premium II 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Excellent Value and great sedan. The only complaints are related to front seat comfort on longer trips and rear seat comfort for most people all of the time.

Saved my life! Love this car.
By JRGAR

2016 Buick Regal Premium II 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We owned a 2012 base Regal with 73,000 that saved my life in a high speed side impact traffic accident. We found a 2016 Regal Tii Premium II with low mileage at our local Buick dealer and took it for a test drive. We were immediately impressed with the obvious improvements in the Buick Regal Tii. We were amazed at the quiet and comfort and the added horsepower of the turbo was a great plus. The Bose stereo system, navigation, blue tooth, Wi-Fi and such and this feels like the car of my retirement dreams. An American brand car that looks better, maintenance affordable and better priced then most of the Audi, BMW etc. over priced foreign models. Thanks Buick for making the car that saved my life and our new best loved car, 2016 Buick Regal Tii. JRGAR

Love so much, bought 2!
By JD

2016 Buick Regal 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This model is exceptional in every way except for ok gas mileage. Limited menu scrolling, controls are truly intiative, acceleration and handling makes this a pleasure to drive. Initial lease was FWD, 2nd model is AWD. Love this car!

BUICK REGAL NO QUIT RIDE
By FES

2016 Buick Regal Sport Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just wished I test drove this car more I would have relized how much road noise there is and not enough leg room for a tall driver I bought this used with 5000 miles and payed way to much but a lot less than new, can not see paying over $30000 for a new one no way this car fills like a cheap economy car something like a Kia or Hyundia not a Buick all I can say is if you are looking at one of these cars test drive it for at least a hour on the interstate most see what I mean about road noise