The 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer is one of a few options in the compact car segment that provides all-wheel drive as an option. If you live in an area with a lot of wet weather or snow, that's a definite bonus. Read more to find out what else the 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer has to offer.
- Available 2.4-liter engine provides quick acceleration
- Secure and sporty handling when going around turns.
- Both engines are noisy, especially when paired to the standard CVT
- Subpar interior materials quality
- No available telescoping steering wheel
- Modest trunk space with a small opening
- Below-average fuel economy for a small sedan.