Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and no car embodies that spirit more than the redesigned 2021 BMW 4 Series. Essentially a two-door version of the BMW 3 Series sedan, the 4 Series coupe and convertible look sleek and sophisticated from the side and predictably sporty from the rear. Glance at the 4 Series head-on, though, and the sight of the bucktoothed grille might elicit a shriek of terror. If nothing else, the 2021 4 Series might serve as an excellent case study for a new generation of car designers.
Is the BMW 4 Series a good car?
What's new in the 2021 BMW 4 Series?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 BMW 4 Series:
- Fully redesigned 4 Series, with more technology and power
- Convertible now uses traditional soft top
- Kicks off the second 4 Series generation
Is the BMW 4 Series reliable?
Is the 2021 BMW 4 Series a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 BMW 4 Series?
The least-expensive 2021 BMW 4 Series is the 2021 BMW 4 Series 430i 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $45,600.
Other versions include:
- M440i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A) which starts at $58,500
- 430i 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $45,600
- 430i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $47,600