Here Are 5 Things to Know About the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport:
1. The Santa Fe Sport you see here is last year's model, but aside from a slightly different grille, new LED running lights and a revised steering system, the 2015 model is the same.
2. The Sport indicates the five-passenger model that lines up with midsize SUVs like the Ford Edge and Kia Sorento. It's not to be confused with the Hyundai Santa Fe -- no Sport -- that is bigger and has seven seats.
3. There are two four-cylinder engines available: a 2.4-liter and a turbocharged 2.0-liter. Both deliver below-average acceleration for a midsize SUV, especially with the base engine, which isn't especially fuel-efficient either. The turbo gets basically the same fuel economy, so we'd recommend that one.
4. The cabin is high on style and functionality, which isn't always easy to do. The reclining backseat has plenty of head- and legroom.
5. As with other Hyundais, you get a lot of features for your money and a class-leading warranty.