The 2022 Genesis GV70 is the brand's all-new small luxury SUV. Smaller and less expensive than the similarly new GV80, the GV70 competes against such heavy hitters as the Acura RDX, BMW X3, Lexus NX, Mercedes-Benz GLC and Volvo XC60. After finally getting a chance to drive the GV70 for ourselves, we can state that Genesis is getting tantalizingly close to equaling the established German luxury brands.
2022 Genesis GV70
2022 Genesis GV70 videos
2022 Genesis GV70: Edmunds Top Rated Luxury SUV | Edmunds Top Rated Awards 2022
Is the Genesis GV70 a good car?
What's new in the 2022 Genesis GV70?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 Genesis GV70:
- New GV70 compact SUV slots under the GV80 midsize crossover
- Many unique features and styling cues all its own
- Impressive materials and build quality in higher trims
- Launches the first GV70 generation for 2022
Is the Genesis GV70 reliable?
Is the 2022 Genesis GV70 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 Genesis GV70?
The least-expensive 2022 Genesis GV70 is the 2022 Genesis GV70 2.5T 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $41,500.
Other versions include:
- 2.5T 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $41,500
- 3.5T Sport 4dr SUV AWD w/Prod. End 04/22 (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $53,100
- 3.5T Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $53,100