Here are 5 Things to Know About the 2015 Jeep Cherokee:
1. If you want a compact SUV that can go off-road, but still be pleasant when commuting or road tripping, this is it. Just make sure to specify the TrailHawk trim or the Active Drive II 4x4 system if you plan on going off-road.
2. We would skip the sluggish four-cylinder engine, and go with the strong V6 engine that is more efficient for 2015 thanks to a newly standard stop/start system.
3. Two touchscreen tech interfaces are available and both are notably easy to use, with lots of infotainment features.
4. Although the backseat slides to increase cargo volume, overall capacity is considerably less than in most rivals and the load floor is high.
5. The Cherokee is available with more equipment than most competitors, including an excellent adaptive cruise control system and several collision warning systems.