Want a performance hatchback that can legitimately claim to be king-of-the-hill? The 2017 Focus RS has the goods to do it: a bonkers engine, all-wheel drive and sports-car-beating grip. If you want the ultimate hot hatch, the 2017 Focus RS could very well be it.
- Outlandish turbocharged power
- Sophisticated all-wheel-drive system helps with performance, handling and wet-weather traction
- Extreme grip when going around turns
- Many high-tech options available.
- No automatic transmission offered
- Rear legroom is tight for adults
- The standard Recaro front sport seats might be uncomfortably narrow for some.