The 2017 Hyundai Tucson will look great in your driveway and deliver the value and versatility you expect from a small crossover SUV. The Tucson's optional turbocharged engine is a keeper, too. Read more to learn what else makes the Tuscon a smart choice.
- Turbocharged engine delivers peppy acceleration and good fuel economy
- Plenty of advanced safety and infotainment features are available
- Comfortable ride on rough roads
- Top safety scores.
- Slow acceleration from the base trim's engine
- Clumsy low-speed shifting from the turbo engine's transmission
- Certain desirable items are offered only on the Limited
- Less total cargo space than top rivals.