The all-new 2016 Mazda CX-9 is attractive inside and out, but it's more than just a pretty face. It's a pleasure to drive and will satisfy all of your growing family's requirements thanks to its generous size and numerous features. It's one of our top-ranked three-row SUVs.
- Inside and out, the CX-9 is attractively styled
- Estimated fuel economy is better than the class average
- Comfortable interior remains quiet on the highway
- Top level Signature trim is on par with some luxury-brand competitors.
- Cargo capacity isn't as generous as rivals
- Leather seats can be stifling in warm weather
- Third row of seats isn't very accommodating for passengers.