The conventionally powered 2015 Infiniti Q50 ranks as one of the better luxury sedans in the class, but the Q50 Hybrid receives comparably poor ratings. We caution shoppers to choose wisely among them as well as options that may affect how the car drives.
- Many standard high-tech electronic and safety features
- Nicely detailed interior
- Excellent fuel economy from available hybrid model
- Muscular V6 engine
- Roomy trunk.
- No option to get a frugal four-cylinder engine
- Disappointing handling when pushed
- Hybrid model is not recommended.