2022 INFINITI Q50
MSRP range: $42,100 - $57,950 Price range reflects Base MSRP for various trim levels, not including options or fees.
Is the INFINITI Q50 a good car?
The Edmunds experts tested the 2022 Q50 both on the road and at the track, giving it a 6.4 out of 10. What about cargo capacity? When you're thinking about carrying stuff in your new car, keep in mind that the Q50 has 13.5 cubic feet of trunk space. And then there's safety and reliability. Edmunds has all the latest NHTSA and IIHS crash-test scores, plus industry-leading expert and consumer reviews to help you understand what it's like to own and maintain a INFINITI Q50. Learn more
What's new in the 2022 INFINITI Q50?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 INFINITI Q50:
- Wireless Apple CarPlay now standard
- Pure base trim level has been discontinued
- Minor changes to standard and optional feature availability
- Part of the first Q50 generation introduced for 2014
Is the INFINITI Q50 reliable?
To determine whether the INFINITI Q50 is reliable, read Edmunds' authentic consumer reviews, which come from real owners and reveal what it's like to live with the Q50. Look for specific complaints that keep popping up in the reviews, and be sure to compare the Q50's average consumer rating to that of competing vehicles. Learn more
Is the 2022 INFINITI Q50 a good car?
There's a lot to consider if you're wondering whether the 2022 INFINITI Q50 is a good car. Edmunds' expert testing team reviewed the 2022 Q50 and gave it a 6.4 out of 10. Safety scores, fuel economy, cargo capacity and feature availability should all be factors in determining whether the 2022 Q50 is a good car for you. Learn more
How much should I pay for a 2022 INFINITI Q50?
The least-expensive 2022 INFINITI Q50 is the 2022 INFINITI Q50 LUXE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $42,100.
Other versions include:
- LUXE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A) which starts at $42,100
- LUXE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A) which starts at $44,100
- SENSORY 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A) which starts at $47,800
- SENSORY 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A) which starts at $49,800
- RED SPORT 400 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A) which starts at $55,950
- RED SPORT 400 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A) which starts at $57,950
What are the different models of INFINITI Q50?
If you're interested in the INFINITI Q50, the next question is, which Q50 model is right for you? Q50 variants include LUXE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A), LUXE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A), SENSORY 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A), and SENSORY 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A). For a full list of Q50 models, check out Edmunds’ Features & Specs page. Learn more