The 2014 Honda Ridgeline doesn't have the muscle that serious truck buyers demand, but its combination of a carlike ride and pickup utility makes it all the pickup many buyers will ever need.
- Above-average ride and handling
- Roomy and comfortable cabin
- Dent-resistant bed with innovative trunk compartment and two-way tailgate.
- Modest off-road and towing capabilities
- Lackluster power and fuel economy
- Aging design
- Bluetooth available only with optional navigation system
- Longish braking distances.