Used 2014 Honda Ridgeline Pricing
The 2014 Honda Ridgeline is essentially a carryover, but gets a new Special Edition (SE) trim level.
- Above-average ride and handling
- roomy and comfortable cabin
- dent-resistant bed with innovative trunk compartment and two-way tailgate.
- Modest off-road and towing capabilities
- lackluster power and fuel economy
- aging design
- Bluetooth available only with optional navigation system
- longish braking distances.
Read full review
Used 2014 Honda Ridgeline for Sale
: *Certified Pre-Owned* *Free Delivery, 5-Day Returns, & 1-Year Powertrain Coverage* Back-Up Camera, iPod/MP3 Input, CD Player, 4x4, Tow Hitch, Bed Liner, Alloy Wheels. CLICK NOW! THE CARBIZ DIFFERENCE: Simplify your experience with No Haggle Fair Market Pricing, Non-Commissioned Salespeople, 5 Day No Questions Return Policy, 1 Year Powertrain Coverage, and a buying process that fits your lifestyle; either In-Person at one of our innovative showrooms or at your convenience Online with Free Delivery to your door. We specialize in fairness and flexibility. Google Carbiz to see what others have to say. Visit Carbiz.com to get to know us more. Honda Sport with Crystal Black Pearl exterior and Black interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 250 HP at 5700 RPM*. Because our vehicles are priced below market value and with no hidden charges, there's absolutely no price haggling or typical dealer 'scare tactics.' The only additional cost to our Price is your State Tax, Tags, License, and $299 Dealer Processing Fee.
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast