The 2015 GMC Terrain is a compact crossover SUV with a comfortable ride and an available V6 engine that's worth checking out. Compared to newer, sleeker crossovers though, the Terrain may not be the best choice.
- Premium look inside and out
- Quiet interior
- Comfortable highway ride
- Powerful available V6 engine
- Spacious and adjustable backseat.
- Four-cylinder version feels sluggish on the highway and real-world mpg falls well short of EPA ratings
- Less cargo space than rivals
- Steering isn't very precise
- IntelliLink infotainment controls can be finicky.