The 2016 GMC Terrain offers a quiet, comfortable ride with a powerful V6 that can keep up with traffic without breaking a sweat. That's about where the good news ends, though. Other, newer crossover SUV rivals are superior overall.
- Powerful available V6 engine
- Quiet interior
- Comfortable highway ride
- Spacious and adjustable backseat.
- Four-cylinder version feels sluggish and real-world mpg falls short of EPA ratings
- Less cargo space than rivals
- Touchscreen is hard to reach
- Dated center stack design
- Bluetooth audio not available on SL and SLE-1 trims.