Used 2015 GMC Terrain Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 GMC Terrain Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Terrain model:

OK car
By Rick B

2015 GMC Terrain SLT-2 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Overall, the car is good, the 4 cylinder engine lacks power , is very noisy & rpm are high. Sold after owning for one year.

Getty up Go
By Frank

2015 GMC Terrain SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

If you have difficulty getting in and out of cars, this vehicle can be difficult for older people, or people with back or leg problems. The seats have a slight up turn on the edges and you have to lift yourself over them to get onto them. Driver observation is somewhat obscured by the thick frame posts on the corner of the windshield; make sure you check pedestrian traffic well before proceeding because the posts can obstruct your view of objects in those locations. Cargo area is narrow because of the wheel wells; but decent size. Engine accelerates well, and brakes stop very well. Like the back up camera, and blue tooth features. Overall we like the car.

love my chrome wheels
By Jeff

2015 GMC Terrain SLT-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

If you are looking for a fast off the line vehicle, this is not for you. It has plenty of acceleration for a conservative driver and my gas mileage is consistently 28.5 for mixed driving. Cargo room is great, although fitting in 4 sets of golf clubs takes a bit of adjustment

Quality vehicle
By Terry Joyner

2015 GMC Terrain Denali 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Enjoyed the car and would buy another.

Love my two Terrains!!
By Nebojoe

2015 GMC Terrain SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I've had 2 Terrains....2012 & 2015. I've read the other reviews. I make 2200 mile roundtrips from home to Florida multiple times each year (average 6 roundtrips each year). This 4 cyl engine has plenty of power for acceleration and for running interstate speeds (or more!!). Economy? I have averaged 26-28 mpg running interstate speeds. This vehicle has more compartment room for the driver than the Colorado pickup I own....and I'm a big guy. The safety tests I've seen, show the Terrain in the top 3 always, for it's family/group. When I trade the '15, it will be for another Terrain. My only complaint....the '12 had a GREAT built-in GM navigation system. The '15 did not have this, so I paid big bucks to install an aftermarket system....it's terrible. So I bought a Garmin. No, I don't use my phone for navigation. These Terrains are awesome vehicles. Thank you GMC for this fine vehicle!!!!