Fast, focused, and possessive of an exceptionally sporty demeanor, the 2016 Porsche Panamera continues to be the driver's choice among flagship luxury cars. It's even got a hatchback trunk for extra versatility. Who says you have to give up the sports car when you move into the executive suite? Read more to find out what we think of the Panamera's combination of performance and luxury.
- Athletic handling when going around turns
- Available V8 engine provides scintillating acceleration
- Impeccable interior quality and refinement
- A multitude of variations and options are available.
- Only two rear seats
- Compromised rearward visibility because of thick rear roof pillars
- Fewer high-tech options and less advanced touchscreen interface than many rivals.