Used 2016 Porsche Panamera Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Porsche Panamera Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Panamera model:

Fun driving!
By Shelly Barnard

2016 Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl S/C gas/electric hybrid 8A)

This car is smooth, quiet, and spacious while driving. Fun driving a "mixed" media car!

Headturner
By RJT

2016 Porsche Panamera Edition 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 7AM)

Beautiful car. People will stare at you trying to figure out who you are. I get compliments everyday.

They REALLY know what we want!
By Gerry in Pasadena

2016 Porsche Panamera GTS 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

Do you like the sound of a V-8 rumbling and blipping as it downshifts? Did you get the hang of heel and toeing? Put this thing into Sport Plus and prepare to be a kid again! It LEAPS and twists, daring you to drive like an old guy/gal. I have had mine for a little over a month and love it. I have not driven my faithful 993 (a 1996 Carrera that I bought new) and do feel a bit neglectful about that. The GTS has a naturally aspirated V-8 so there is NO lag at all when you want to go it just takes off. My wife likes that the back view is similar to a Jensen. It does have really good headroom and the rear controls are better than other cars I have owned. If you want a terrific toy then NOW is the time to go to your local Porsche dealer and make a deal. They really need to sell the remaining 2016 and will drop $20,000 to $30,000 off the MSRP. I have heard that the 2017 Panamera GTS will have a turbo so there is going to be a collectors' market someday for the last on the naturally aspirated V-8s. A wonderful toy but so far a remarkable car, too!

Great lease deal
By Pana Mera

I couldn't pass this deal up! I know this is the end of the model year, and the 2017s will be out in about 5-6 months. The 2017s are gorgeous and undoubtedly will sell at pretty much close to retail. Since I lease for business purposes, a 39 mon lease will go by quickly. I never considered a hybrid, but the deal I was given was less expensive than my 2014 Bmw 640i, a car $25000 cheaper on MSRP! It was a better deal than an M5, S7, and other models in that range. Are the M5 and S7 great cars also? Absolutely! Either cars will be suitable. However, as much as I think I drive on racetracks , sporty mountain curves, and drag race stoplight to stoplight, I don't, except in my dreams, as I lust over a Ferrari or Lamborghini. So, to get a car, that easily fits my family of four, without being frumpy, or a luxury barge, this fit the bill. I was even considering an M3, as those cars are affordable and amazing. Sorry, still got a better deal on the S E Hybrid. The gas mileage is in the high 20s around town, and low 30s on the highway. The range is over 500 miles/tank, so you will not see me at the gas pump very often.

Amazing Automobile!!!
By Smrt5033

2016 Porsche Panamera 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 7AM)

I Love this vehicle...true Sport car with room for four!!!! Great handling, comfort, and you will fall in love with this vehicle!!