Used 2016 Mazda CX-5 Consumer Reviews - 247 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Mazda CX-5 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-5 model:

Here and gone
By Gerald Feingold

2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car was used as a trade in for a new 2018 Honda CRV. Your assessment of the value of the car, actually gave me a foot up in the negotiation process for the new vehicle. I actually received a thousand dollars more in trade in value than the dealer originally offered. Thanks Edmunds

I love this car!
By George Jacobs

2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've owned this car for about a year and a half. It has been completely trouble free. It is very responsive to the steering, throttle and braking. Very fun to drive.

Great car
By Dr Tudor

2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Great car, much better handling than other same class SUV, needs a bit more power

In a good groove with our 2016 CX5 Touring
By Jerry F

2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We purchased this CX5 Touring new. In the 25000 miles we've driven it , the Mazda holds the road very well. Of all the cars I've owned and driven, the CX5 has the best road manners. The comfort level in front seats is good but not as supportive as I would like. The back support is not the best on long trips. We love the overall design ( exterior and interior). The interior cockpit is user friendly, although the radio controls take a little getting used to. The MPG's are what we expected when purchased (23/31). All in all, we are happy with this vehicle and look forward to many more miles of pleasure.

Won car of the world reliability and technology.
By CHRISTINA Grafius

2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring 4dr SUV w/Prod. End 01/16 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After you test drive this car and compared to others you're never want another car. The handling n steering is superb. So much technology and safety features it will blow ur mind. I've never felt so safe and comfortable in my Mazda Cx-5 touring. Best thing is they have so many trim n accessories u can add that it gives u a personalized look.