In the right hands, the 2015 Dodge Viper is a formidable machine that can stomp the competition. But this raw sports car does have its own set of significant drawbacks.
- Massive power from naturally aspirated V10 engine
- Outlandish cornering grip
- Excellent touchscreen display and electronics interface
- Still a raw sports car at its core.
- Manual transmission only
- Stiff suspension
- Poor overall visibility
- Firm seats limit long-distance comfort
- No telescoping steering wheel
- Hot exhaust pipe beneath door sill.