In the right hands, the 2014 SRT Viper is a formidable machine that can stomp the competition. But this raw sports car does have its own set of significant drawbacks.
- Massive power from normally aspirated V10 engine
- Outlandish cornering grip
- Excellent touchscreen display and electronics interface
- Still a raw sports car at its core.
- No automated-manual transmission available
- Suspension tuning is too stiff for many road surfaces
- Poor overall visibility
- Firm seats can limit long-distance comfort
- Hot exhaust pipe beneath door sill.