Can you really get sophisticated styling and impressive performance all in one package? You can with the 2016 Audi S5. Whether you like the clean lines of the hardtop coupe or the open-top fun of the S5 convertible, this Audi delivers refinement and speed without compromise. It's one of our favorite luxury two-doors, and we think you'll like it, too. Read on to see why.
- Classic styling looks good from any angle
- Supercharged V6 gives it the power to match its looks
- Corners with athleticism without a punishing ride quality
- Interior is a model of understated luxury.
- Base control interface system has awkward dash-mounted controls
- Bluetooth audio isn't standard on the base Premium Plus trim
- There's no available USB port
- Backseat is cramped.