2021 Audi e-tron videos
2019 Audi e-tron EV First Drive
NOTE: This video is about the 2019 Audi e-tron, but since the 2021 Audi e-tron is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Audi e-tron a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Audi e-tron?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Audi e-tron:
- Maximum range increases from 204 to 222 miles on a full charge
- New entry-level Premium trim
- Premium Plus and Prestige trims now feature charging ports on either side of the vehicle
- Part of the first e-tron generation introduced for 2019
Is the Audi e-tron reliable?
Is the 2021 Audi e-tron a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Audi e-tron?
The least-expensive 2021 Audi e-tron is the 2021 Audi e-tron Premium 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $65,900.
Other versions include:
- Premium 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD) which starts at $65,900
- Prestige 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD) which starts at $79,100
- Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD) which starts at $74,800