The 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque has personality in spades. But plenty of other luxury crossovers are also stylish while also being much more pleasant to drive and own.
- Fashion-forward styling
- Plenty of standard features
- Compact dimensions enhance maneuverability
- Impressive fuel economy
- Available two-door body style.
- Less cargo and rear-passenger room than rivals
- Lackluster engine with no available upgrade (Autobiography Dynamic aside)
- Rigid ride, especially with larger wheels
- Dismal rear visibility.