It's not the most practical crossover SUV on Earth, but the 2013 Range Rover Evoque has a lot of style, refined driving manners and the traditional Land Rover off-road talents to make it a very appealing compact luxury crossover.
- Stylish cabin
- Plenty of standard features
- Refined ride quality
- Punchy and efficient engine
- Available two-door body style.
- Limited cargo space
- Less interior room than rivals
- Loaded base model equals hefty base price
- Land Rover's questionable reliability history.