Used 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Evoque model:

Very Good SUV
By BVA

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

This is an execellent SUV, but you have to know what you are buying. This is not a large car, and it has quirks like all Landrover Vehicles I have had before. The most glaring positives are a very refined interior finish and quality. Very nice use of leather and other materials. On the outside styling is better than any other SUV on the road. The negatives are that the new flashy plastic panels used on the exterior are prone to scratching very easily and they should really be tougher. Even the car wash scratches them without the use of brushes. The tires are prone to quick replacement but have Porche type grip so no complaining here. Braking is excellent, better than any Range Rover before as well as gas mileage. Car, feels like it is supercharged. There is a need for improvement, the leather does not look like it will hold up like previous Range Rovers, and the car needs a bigger cargo area. Options add up quick and this SUV should come in under 49k with options in the next generation, as without doing so really makes the value proposition hard to support. Note the car should be broken so that it is reliable. You can't drive very agressive for the first 1500 miles. The brakes and engine will not then be smooth.

Stylish
By PJ

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Corris Grey Special Value Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I would suggest that you shop around. The dealership that I went to was excellent. I went out of state, more than an hour and a half from where I live. I cannot tell you the difference in treatment I was afforded. The vehicle itself is overall a great vehicle to drive. I previously owned a lr2 before I purchased my evoque. I have not had any serious issues. My 2 wheel traction lights has come a couple of times while I was driving and has caused the vehicle to slow down to a stop. So far Land Rover dealership, near me, has not been able to find out what the issue is. I think it is a nice vehicle overall.

Don't buy this car!!!
By Kerry

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Santorini Black Special Value Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

This car is a death trap. It has been in the shop more than in my driveway. Too many electrical issues to speak of. Bluetooth replaced and still works when it wants to. Navigation is by far the worst I have ever seen. Oh yeah and the whole shutting down while you are driving on a major highway and locking up for no reason thing. I took it in for the same issue with wanting to stall since the first week I drive it off the lot. I was given the car back numerous times with the "We couldn't find anything" speel every single time. It has now been put back in the shop after the 5th or 6th time only now it completely shut off while driving. Then there's the random throwing itself into park and shutting down while trying to pull into my driveway as well. I can go on all day with what a piece of garbage this almost $50,000 vehicle is. The customer service is a joke as well. You will bring it in and won't see it sometimes for weeks. They will lie about not having a replacement vehicle for you to drive and whether you have an appointment or not you will spend a minimum of 4 hrs there. However if for some insane reason you do buy this joke of an suv, when you bring it in take a look around and watch how many cars get pulled up to service while you are there. Some with 13 miles on them not 13000 but 13!!! Too many to count came through and when speaking to the valet they said more cars in service than on the lot. So there ya go. I hope whoever is thinking about buying this pos looks at all the horrible reviews and goes to toyota and gets a real suv.

Bluetooth Nightmare
By Stacye

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Fuji White Special Value Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I have had nothing but problems with the Bluetooth feature in this car! I have had the Evoque to the dealer more than once. I have also changed out my phone thinking it was the phone. The dealership told me they can't find anything wrong yet I have read all over the internet I am not alone. I do a large part of my business on the phone and this is truly unacceptable.

So far so good!
By Ray DeLuca

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus 2dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Bought the 2 door with 2200 miles. I've had no issues or complaints, drives great, feels great, looks great and so far I love it. Brought it in for oil change and they did a s/w upgrade. No issues will keep you posted