The Kia Sorento is bigger, more sophisticated and better to drive for 2016, making it an appealing alternative to five- and seven-passenger SUVs that were previously a class above it. Kia's midsize crossover is definitely worth a long look.
- User-friendly controls
- Well-made and attractive cabin
- Versatile second-row seat
- Ample features for the money
- Long warranty
- Excellent crash test scores.
- Turbo engine isn't as punchy and efficient as expected
- Less spacious than most seven-passenger competitors.