Used 2016 Kia Sorento Consumer Reviews - 106 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Kia Sorento Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:

Much better performance than the last one
By Lou Picone

2016 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This car has been trouble free, has plenty of power with the V6 engine. The 4 cylinder in my last Sorento was not near powerful enough and the mileage wasn't any better. I've been driving Kias for 8 years now and they're so much better than anything in the same class as them.

Kia rolls the competition
By Jim

2016 Kia Sorento Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I drove an Mdx, Rx, Highlander and the Lincoln Mkx. This Sorento has more features, comfort and refinement. The sx has ventilated seats which is important in SW Florida. It is solid and quiet. The dash is well thought out and the infotainment nav system is fantastic-Great sound and easy to use! Love my Sorento sxl !

Perfect SUV
By Mike K

2016 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Leased a 2016 Sorento three years ago and have been very pleased. The car has a lot of features for the price and is roomy, comfortable, and peppy (we have the V6). No problems at all and we are getting ready to lease another.

Great SUV
By Steve

2016 Kia Sorento Limited 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have had the 2016 Sorento SXL 2.0L Turbo for over 6 months now with no single problem. I just love everything about this great SUV. The 2.0L turbo engine delivers so much power in all wheel drive. Just waiting to get my hands on the 2019 SXL. Good job KIA

Great SUV
By Steve

2016 Kia Sorento Limited 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)