Are you interested in a small, fuel-efficient hybrid? In that case, you should definitely check out the 2016 Toyota Prius C. We think it's well suited as a city car, and you'll get about 50 mpg for a very reasonable price. Read on to learn more about the Toyota Prius C.
- Stellar fuel efficiency
- More affordable than most other hybrids
- Surprisingly roomy interior considering its small exterior dimensions
- Nimble and easy to park in tight spaces.
- Rides stiffly and uncomfortably over rough roads
- Interior materials look and feel a bit cheap
- Noticeable wind and road noise at highway speeds
- Slow acceleration.