The 2017 Shelby GT350 is ideal if you want an affordable, from-the-factory performance car that can set records at a racetrack and then be driven home in relative comfort. A regular Mustang GT is plenty entertaining on its own, but this GT350 is the real deal for dedicated performance enthusiasts.
- Supreme grip and handling precision around turns
- Strong, high-revving V8 engine infuses the car with plenty of racecar character
- Rides comfortably despite the focus on performance.
- Cramped rear seat, assuming there's one to begin with
- Base Sync system seems out of place and cheap in an otherwise high-end machine.