Here are 5 Things to Know about the 2015 Ford Fusion:
1. The Fusion is a big car with a comfortable ride, but its handling is surprisingly sharp with excellent steering.
2. Interior quality is among the class best, with styling and materials that make it seem almost like a luxury sedan.
3. Both available tech interfaces can be unintuitive to use, but we do recommend paying extra for the optional MyFord Touch system and its enhanced functionality.
4. The backseat is one of the largest and most comfortable in the segment, and trunk space is comparatively generous as well.
5. Although there?s a naturally aspirated base engine, the two optional turbocharged engines provide energetic acceleration. Real-world fuel economy isn?t great, though.
We gave the Ford Fusion an A rating, and little changes for 2015 apart from a now-standard rearview camera. Make sure to consider its fellow top-rated sedans: the Honda Accord, Mazda 6, Nissan Altima and Toyota Camry.