Used 2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 51 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Great Crossover Replacement
By Dan W

2015 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought this car after purchasing a 2015 SE model for our daughter to drive to college. We were so impressed with the SE that my wife and I opted to replace her leased 2015 Murano Platinum AWD with a 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD. Purchased the Fusion for nearly $9,000 less than what it would have cost us to purchase her Murano at the end of the lease term and the Fusion had less miles. Glad to give up the few added inches of sitting height in the Murano for the value of buying the Fusion, which came with more bells and whistles. The ability to retain AWD capability was a huge selling feature, with snow falling just three days after we purchased the Ford. This will be my wife's primary vehicle and the 2.0L Ecoboost engine provides more power than she needs, while providing enough to make me happy. Read a lot of negative reviews about the Ford MyTouch system, but I find it very easy to navigate, has a great display size and I really like the placement in the dash. Overall, really like the simple, uncluttered appearance of the interior and the leather seating is great. Considered all the key competitors - Malibu, Optima, Altima, Accord, Sonata, and Chrysler 200 - but Fusion was the hands down winner in overall appearance. That everything else was so well done on the car was simply a plus

What about the passenger?
By Kim

2015 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My husband says this is his favorite ride ever and he's had lots of cars. I like driving this car too. However, the passenger seat is not that comfortable. I passed up a Kia Optima because the passenger seat was too low. We bought this instead. Why do car manufacturers ignore the passenger seat? All they would have needed to do is put a lumbar adjustment and it would be great. So I have to sit on something to make the seat half way bearable. You shouldn't have to buy some overpriced package to get adjustments for the passenger. Also, the fabric is not durable. We had stains on the seats within 1 year. They won't come off. Can't imagine what they are. Lest you think it's our neglect let me just say that we also have a 2002 Dodge ram pickup with fabric seats.... No stains no problems and we've never even had to clean them. The car we traded in on this fusion was a Mazda 6 2006 (my favorite car). After 10 years no stains no problems (tan fabric) and I can't remember ever having to clean those seats either. Hello out there. Can you car manufacturers produce a comfortable seat for driver and passenger without buying leather and a bunch of other unneeded add-ons? This is a problem across the board.

Unexpedted
By HH

2015 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great vehicle with excellent electronics

Can you see me now
By Harvey

2015 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car has a very large blind spot created by the center pillars, and the rear seat head rests. The transmission shifts down on a very minor slope. Shifting could be a lot smoother. Acceleration on the interstate was very good. All in all this is a good car. The resale value is way below what it should be. at this time it is listed at lower than 50% of the remaining balence.

Fusion Flaws
By Cheryl

2015 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Purchased 2015 Ford Fusion in December 2016. It was a lease with 38k miles. Shortly after, the car would not start after putting gas in tank, putters like it wants to cut off at red traffic lights, occasional rocking motion at traffic stops, makes a moaning sound in the gas tank area and jerks when excellerating. I took it to Tom Holzer Ford and a faulty purge valve was diagnosed. The warranty does not cover it and the dealership quoted $430. I found a licensed mechanic that will charge me $150, including parts & labor. Nevertheless, I am disappointed having to come out-of-pocket at all.