Used 2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 53 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

No resale value good car
By Scotty

2015 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

No trade in value and no mileage tires

Great Family Sedan - Basic Perfection
By JC Robert

2015 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We bought this as a replacement for my car and we were looking for something that we could rely on and would take us and the kid where we needed to go in comfort. We bought it 3 years old with 23k miles on it for $10990. I have to say after the first 4 months there are no complaints at all. When we first got it I liked it, but now I love it. It is very comfortable, even on long trips. It is so smooth and quiet around town and on the highway. The front seats are comfy as well as the back seats. I am 5"11 and even with the drivers seat in position there seems to be plenty of legroom behind me. The only complaint with the back seat is no center armrest. We bought the base model because we didn't want all the headaches that most fancy add ons bring regardless of car brand. It's the additional options that always break - not the bread and butter features. I would buy another without hesitation. And since this was such a popular model and so many people now days want some fuel sucking SUV, you can pick one up at a very reasonable price. If they made a wagon version for sale in the USA it would be the perfect family vehicle and I would be the first in line to get one. We average between 27 and 30 miles per gallon in a mix of city and highway. I have to add that I am very attentive to MPG. I don't drive like a maniac. I try and get the most from a tank of gas. I drive the speed limit.

Great Crossover Replacement
By Dan W

2015 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought this car after purchasing a 2015 SE model for our daughter to drive to college. We were so impressed with the SE that my wife and I opted to replace her leased 2015 Murano Platinum AWD with a 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD. Purchased the Fusion for nearly $9,000 less than what it would have cost us to purchase her Murano at the end of the lease term and the Fusion had less miles. Glad to give up the few added inches of sitting height in the Murano for the value of buying the Fusion, which came with more bells and whistles. The ability to retain AWD capability was a huge selling feature, with snow falling just three days after we purchased the Ford. This will be my wife's primary vehicle and the 2.0L Ecoboost engine provides more power than she needs, while providing enough to make me happy. Read a lot of negative reviews about the Ford MyTouch system, but I find it very easy to navigate, has a great display size and I really like the placement in the dash. Overall, really like the simple, uncluttered appearance of the interior and the leather seating is great. Considered all the key competitors - Malibu, Optima, Altima, Accord, Sonata, and Chrysler 200 - but Fusion was the hands down winner in overall appearance. That everything else was so well done on the car was simply a plus

What about the passenger?
By Kim

2015 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My husband says this is his favorite ride ever and he's had lots of cars. I like driving this car too. However, the passenger seat is not that comfortable. I passed up a Kia Optima because the passenger seat was too low. We bought this instead. Why do car manufacturers ignore the passenger seat? All they would have needed to do is put a lumbar adjustment and it would be great. So I have to sit on something to make the seat half way bearable. You shouldn't have to buy some overpriced package to get adjustments for the passenger. Also, the fabric is not durable. We had stains on the seats within 1 year. They won't come off. Can't imagine what they are. Lest you think it's our neglect let me just say that we also have a 2002 Dodge ram pickup with fabric seats.... No stains no problems and we've never even had to clean them. The car we traded in on this fusion was a Mazda 6 2006 (my favorite car). After 10 years no stains no problems (tan fabric) and I can't remember ever having to clean those seats either. Hello out there. Can you car manufacturers produce a comfortable seat for driver and passenger without buying leather and a bunch of other unneeded add-ons? This is a problem across the board.

Unexpedted
By HH

2015 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great vehicle with excellent electronics