The 2017 Ford Flex has the space and versatility you need. Its wagon-like design means you'll stand out from the crowd, too. But some rival three-row crossover SUVs are newer and have more up-to-date features.
- The cabin is spacious and versatile for cargo carrying
- Visibility is as good as it gets for a vehicle of its size
- Turbocharged engine option has power to spare.
- The standard second-row bench doesn't slide
- Limited availability of the latest advanced driver safety aids
- Some hard-to-use interior controls
- Third-row seat is limited to two passengers.