The 2017 Mercedes-Benz SLC-Class hardtop convertible builds upon the success of the previous SLK with two new engines and refreshed exterior styling. If you're looking for a fun luxury roadster with plenty of power, you might very well find it in the Mercedes-Benz SLC-Class.
- Both engines boast impressive horsepower and torque ratings
- Cabin materials look and feel expensive
- Trunk is relatively large, considering the folding hardtop
- Distinctive glass roof panel.
- Interior is a bit snug compared to some rivals
- No way to completely block the sun with the mandatory glass roof.