Do you need a big SUV that can shuttle lots of people and cargo? The 2016 Chevrolet Traverse is made for you. Besides its utilitarian abilities, it's also pleasant to drive and will make the most of your money with its abundant features. Keep reading to find out why it's one of our top picks in the segment.
- Smooth ride even when the road isn't
- Can accommodate up to eight passengers
- Plenty of cargo space behind the third row
- Peace of mind that comes with top safety scores.
- As cumbersome to drive as its size suggests
- Infotainment and climate controls are behind the times in terms of design and functionality.