Tips and advice that you need to know to maintain your car, truck or SUV
The High Cost of Car Key Replacement
Advances in key technology have made vehicles more difficult to steal, but the price has been costlier key replacements.
What Does Your Check Engine Light Mean?
The check engine light is an irritation for many drivers, but it gives you essential information about your car and shouldn't be ignored.
Should I Wrap My Car?
Ever see a car with matte-finish paint and have a little envy? Here's a way to radically alter your vehicle's look without making a permanent change. We cover the pros, cons, costs and the longevity of a wrap.
How Old - and - Dangerous Are Your Tires?
People usually rely on a tire's tread depth to determine when to replace it. But tire age is critical, too. A tire that's 6 years old or older isn't safe and should be replaced, regardless of wear.
Should I Fix Up or Trade Up My Old Car?
Should you fix up your old car or buy a new one? Here are the pros and cons of keeping or dumping, plus some signs that it's definitely time to move on to another vehicle.
More car maintenance articles
- The High Cost of Car Key Replacement08/18/2020
- What Does Your Check Engine Light Mean?07/17/2019
- The High Cost of Losing Your Car Keys06/13/2019
- Should I Wrap My Car?11/01/2018
- How Old - and - Dangerous Are Your Tires?10/24/2018
- How To Prep Your Car for Long-Term Storage10/18/2018
- Should I Fix Up or Trade Up My Old Car?10/01/2018
- 5 Ways To Avoid a Dead Car Battery05/28/2015
- Drought-Friendly Car Care Tips08/25/2014
- 100,000-Mile Maintenance Costs for Top-Selling Cars06/05/2014
Latest tips & advice
8 Steps to Buying a New Car
Here's how to research, locate, price and negotiate the purchase of a new car.
Most Popular Vehicles
See the 50 most researched vehicles this month and read our expert car reviews.