Tips and advice that you need to know about insuring your car, truck or SUV
How To Get Affordable Car Insurance
Strapped for cash? Here's a step-by-step guide to finding the best car insurance for the lowest cost, without getting ripped off.
Car Insurance Companies Use Facebook for Claims Investigations
Car insurance companies monitor and mine Facebook and other social media to collect claims-investigation evidence. Here's how to protect your privacy.
Does Your Credit Score Affect Your Car Insurance Rate?
Your credit score can indeed have a direct impact on how much you pay for car insurance. Here's why — and what you can do about it.
How To Cut Teen Insurance Rates
Here's how to avoid some of the sticker shock that comes with adding a teen driver to your car insurance policy.
4 Steps to Switching Car Insurance
Could you save hundreds of dollars by switching your car insurance? It is a question worth asking yourself at least once a year.
More car leasing articles
- How To Tell If Usage-Based Car Insurance Is Right for You11/11/2015
- Does Your Credit Score Affect Your Car Insurance Rate?11/03/2015
- Should Newlyweds Combine Car Insurance Policies?08/27/2015
- Four Steps to Switching Car Insurance11/03/2014
- Young Drivers, Marijuana and Car Insurance07/18/2014
- How To Cut Teen Insurance Rates06/04/2014
- How To Shop for Use-Based Car Insurance02/26/2014
- Car Insurance Companies Use Facebook for Claims Investigations09/04/2013
- How Car Insurance Companies Handle Car Accident Claims07/16/2013
- How To Replace Your Car After a Natural Disaster12/13/2012
Latest tips & advice
8 Steps to Buying a New Car
Here's how to research, locate, price and negotiate the purchase of a new car.
Most Popular Vehicles
See the 50 most researched vehicles this month and read our expert car reviews.