Fuel Economy and Green Cars
What Is a Plug-In Hybrid (PHEV) and How Does It Work?
Plug-in hybrid vehicles often cost more than their traditional hybrid or non-hybrid counterparts. But the peace of mind often outweighs the premium.
Electric Vehicle Tax Credits 2023: What You Need to Know
Confused as to which plug-in cars still qualify for tax credits? Edmunds.com has prepared the following electric car tax credit guide.
Manual vs. Automatic Pros and Cons: Which Is Better?
What's the difference between manual and automatic cars? Find out and see which is right for you.
Home EV Charging 101
Looking to buy an electric vehicle? Well you're going to need a way to charge it at home. Here's what you need to know.
The True Cost of Powering an Electric Car
Determining the cost of powering a plug-in vehicle isn't difficult once you understand the individual cost points.
More fuel economy articles
- What Is a Plug-In Hybrid (PHEV) and How Does It Work?01/25/2024
- Electric Vehicle Tax Credits: What You Need to Know01/02/2024
- Manual vs. Automatic Pros and Cons: Which Is Better?03/25/2022
- Home EV Charging 10104/21/2021
- The True Cost of Powering an Electric Car09/29/2020
- Save Money and Stop Buying Premium Gasoline10/19/2018
- 8 Things You Need To Know About Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Cars05/08/2015
- What Happens to EV and Hybrid Batteries?08/25/2014
- How To Get the Best Home Charger for Your Plug-In Car06/11/2014
- Survival Strategies for Rising Gas Prices09/16/2013
Latest tips & advice
8 Steps to Buying a New Car
Here's how to research, locate, price and negotiate the purchase of a new car.
Most Popular Vehicles
See the 50 most researched vehicles this month and read our expert car reviews.