Fuel Economy and Green Cars
Home EV Charging 101
Looking to buy an electric vehicle? Well you're going to need a way to charge it at home. Here's what you need to know.
Electric Vehicle Tax Credits: What You Need to Know
Confused as to which plug-in cars still qualify for tax credits? Edmunds.com has prepared the following electric car tax credit guide.
The True Cost of Powering an Electric Car
Determining the cost of powering a plug-in vehicle isn't difficult once you understand the individual cost points.
Manual vs. Automatic Pros and Cons: Which Is Better?
What's the difference between manual and automatic cars? Find out and see which is right for you.
Save Money and Stop Buying Premium Gasoline
A quick way to save 20 to 40 or more cents per gallon of gasoline is to stop pumping premium and switch to regular grade.
Electric and Fuel Cell Vehicles Must Overcome Challenges to Go Mainstream, Study Finds
Electric and fuel-cell vehicles have their advantages but still have challenges to overcome before going mainstream, according to a new study from the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute.
More fuel economy articles
- Home EV Charging 10104/21/2021
- Electric Vehicle Tax Credits: What You Need to Know04/13/2021
- The True Cost of Powering an Electric Car09/29/2020
- Manual vs. Automatic Pros and Cons: Which Is Better?10/14/2019
- Save Money and Stop Buying Premium Gasoline10/19/2018
- 8 Things You Need To Know About Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Cars05/08/2015
- What Happens to EV and Hybrid Batteries?08/25/2014
- How To Get the Best Home Charger for Your Plug-In Car06/11/2014
- Survival Strategies for Rising Gas Prices09/16/2013
- Controversial E15 Fuel Blend Is on the Way09/11/2013
Latest tips & advice
8 Steps to Buying a New Car
Here's how to research, locate, price and negotiate the purchase of a new car.
Most Popular Vehicles
See the 50 most researched vehicles this month and read our expert car reviews.